Sister Chicks Guide to Fitness & Exercise at Home!

Welcome! You've landed on my personally-touched business page highlighting the wit and wisdom of how exercising at home (or anywhere!) can be positive and fun!

I INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW ME HERE by scrolling down slightly, and then just add your e-mail address into the "Follow by E-Mail" blank. Also, I love reading your kind comments, so be sure to "Join this Site" so that your comments can be posted! Thanks!



Friday, September 9, 2011

If I Throw Up on Your Floor...

And I quote, "If I throw up on your floor [while we're exercising] it's because I'm a few weeks pregnant.  But don't worry, I'll clean it up, and get right back to it."  I dearly love my workout buddies who join me in my home for exercise classes... and you just never know what they'll say next.  :o)  In the next few days, I'll be reminiscing and sharing with you some of the the funny things that have been said!  Stay tuned for more!

**If you would like to comment on this post and/or continue following my blog entries, I invite you to please click on the "Join this Site" and/or the "Follow by E-Mail" areas which are located in the upper left hand margin of the site's main page.  (These options might be limited if you are viewing this on your smart phone instead of your regular PC.)  Thanks for your encouragement and support!  :o)

4 comments:

  1. I am first to post a comment!!! I love this and fully support you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, girl!!! I'm excited to see you taking this next step!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost 2 years later... I'M BAAAAAAACK! :o)

      Delete
  3. Great idea, Tonya, so if I exercise my right to read your blog does this mean my exercise for the day is over??? I wish. Thanks for walking me around the building!!!

    ReplyDelete