Sister Chicks Guide to Fitness & Exercise at Home!

Welcome! You've landed on my personally-touched business page highlighting the wit and wisdom of how exercising at home (or anywhere!) can be positive and fun!

I INVITE YOU TO FOLLOW ME HERE by scrolling down slightly, and then just add your e-mail address into the "Follow by E-Mail" blank. Also, I love reading your kind comments, so be sure to "Join this Site" so that your comments can be posted! Thanks!



Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blob to Blog

3 1/2 years ago, I would have never dreamed that I would be strappin' on my purple shoes to have my second of two exercise classes in my home in one day!  But that's exactly what I'm doing.  I have gone from a lethargic, couch-potato blob to now writing a blog about my adventures as a fitness motivator and encourager for women of all shapes, sizes and fitness levels!  For those ladies who are able to attend my classes in my home, we have so much fun!  For those who are not within reach of my home, I hope these posts will encourage you to not give up on getting in better shape!  Come back each day for a little wit and wisdom as I share my excitement and insight.

**If you would like to comment on this post and/or continue following my blog entries, I invite you to please click on the "Join this Site" and/or the "Follow by E-Mail" areas which are located in the upper left hand margin of the site's main page.  (These options might be limited if you are viewing this on your smart phone instead of your regular PC.)  Thanks for your encouragement and support!  :o)

3 comments:

  1. I thought I posted a comment earlier, but it's not here. Anyway, I wanted to be the first one to post on your blog! I can't believe how fast you got this up and running. Looking forward to watching it develop. Your partner in crime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, almost 2 years later... it's dusted off, and ready to be fired up again! Thanks for your encouragement!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww, you are one determined chick! Love the blog idea...I just hope I remember to read it!

    Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete